Dear 57th Alumni,
The 57th Alumni Association is now officially incorporated in the State of Oklahoma. We received our Certificate of Incorporation (non-profit) on March 11, 2011 from the Secretary of State of the State of Oklahoma.
What we need now to continue the growth and development of the 57th Alumni Association is your support via membership.
Why become a member?
· The easiest way to stay connected with 57th friends
· Reconnect with passion and friendships from the past
· Meet new people, make connections, and enhance relationships at alumni events
· Voting privilege at Alumni Association meeting
· Your dues support our reunions, website, memorials, grants and awards
· You are helping keep the 57th “Alive”
To join the 57th Alumni Association print the application below, complete and send with your check for payment made out to the 57th Alumni Association and mail to:
57th Alumni Assoc
℅ Wim Wetzel
4104 Merriman Drive
Plano, TX 75074
To print the 57th Alumni Association Application click here:
Per our Constitution & By-Laws, Dated: October 8, 2011
ARTICLE II – MEMBERSHIP
Section 1 - ELIGIBILITY
Membership shall be open to:
1. Any and all persons who served (assigned or attached) on active duty in the USAF with the 57th Troop Carrier Squadron, 57th Military Airlift Squadron, 57th Airlift Squadron and the 57th Weapons Squadron;
2. Others: Upon nomination for membership by any active member and acceptance by a majority vote of the Board of Directors, any other person, not otherwise qualified, who has an interest in this association and supports the purposes for which it is organized as outlined in Article I Section 2 of these By-Laws. These individuals will not be entitled to vote or serve as a Board Member.
Section 2 – DURATION
Active membership shall be continued from year to year, on payment in advance of annual dues as determined by the Board of Directors. Dues become payable during the first month of each calendar year for that year and become delinquent after January 31 of that year. Members who fail to pay the required dues by January 31 of that year will be moved to in-active membership status until payment of dues for the then-current year. Member may pay regular dues in advance or subscribe to a Lifetime Membership. Annual dues are not prorated during the membership year.
Section 3 – DUES
Dues for membership shall be the amount adopted by the Board of Directors.
Association dues are:
NOTE: Airmen who served with the 57th Troop Carrier Squadron (TCS) and alumni aged 80-plus are not required to pay dues.